TCRJ is dedicated to building a sustainable culture of peace, reconciliation and social justice through the application of nonviolent and restorative responses to conflict and social injustices.
- Promote understanding and development of a nonviolent paradigm and culture of peace among all the concerned actors and sectors of society.
- Offer practical tools, skills and alternative nonviolent strategies to identify root causes of problems and prevent recurrence of destructive conflicts.
- Empower individuals, organizations and groups to become agents of change and create communities of reconciliation in their own context.
- Promote multidisciplinary and integrated support for victims of violence.
- Support and facilitate a culture of respect of the rule of law.
- Encourage cooperation between civil society and the judicial system.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts at the local, national and international level, to develop nonviolent strategies to plant the seed and nurture a culture of reconciliation and peace-building.
Central Contractor Registration (CCR): DUNS/968273214/6LDA2